my check tire light kept coming on.I went to Nissan GJ they added air and told me to keep a watch over the weekend.

Monday the check tire light was on again so I called for an appointment on Monday 8-31-15 and I could get my tire checked until Friday 9-4-15, really?? How long does it take to check a tire? my goodness and no concern over my safety after stating that I go to the Mesa at least 2 times a week. so I went to Discount Tire they were wonderful had my tire inspected fixed no charge and on my way within a hour and a half.

Guess what they found, a screw!

Now wouldn't that be nice at 50 - 75 mph!!!Bottom line don't go to Nissan Service they don't care about you or your safety!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service center getting tire fixed" of tire pressure monitoring system light. Fuoco Nissan needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tire pressure monitoring system light in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fuoco Nissan.

Had an Experience with Fuoco Nissan?

Comments